Acousmatrix

    Acousmatrix is labeled synonym series of recordings about the earliest
works of electronic music.

You can find this series in the catalog of the "BVHAAST" company.

Fortunately there is a new generation working with some
old,forgotten,electronic stuff.
Call it Ondes Martenot,call it Trautonium,call it Theremin and so on......

The Turangallia Suite of Olivier Messiaen is a perfect example,how to
integrate an
electronic Instrument to standard Orchestra.

Anyway,the Acousmatrix Series is a wonderful documentary of early
electronic music work.
It is nostalgia.
But fortunately,we have this signs of realism,wich we have not for the
works of
Guilaume de Machaut.

Where is the loop ? Where we stutter ?

Marty