Re: That Awful Synching Feeling

I like to have clock from an independent source available to everything. I
can opt in or out with the EDP and Repeater at the touch of a button. This
suits the way I work at the moment. I probably need a change !!!

There are other scenarios where you might want to send and receive start
and
stop messages or send sequenced commands to various devices.

There are benefits and limitations to each configuration. Perhaps wire it
up
one way and find the limits then try the others. The limitations can
sometimes be a springboard to new ways of working. "Different is not always
better, but at least it¹s always different"

Best wishes

Jeremy

http://www.masse.org.uk