Re: flexible looper in small package

I guess I'd fally into category 3. After my son was born, I found I
couldn't keep my EDP, Repeater and other stuff "out" in my bedroom,
they were just too inviting for him too play with. A computer based
setup eliminated all the cables and clutter as well. Not very musical
reasons I realize. . .

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net