Re: Programming Rocktron All Access - HELP!!!!

Really? It seemed like there were alot of All Access posts in the archives.

I do have a FCB1010 here which is what the All Access replaced for my
guitar
rig. While I am still hoping to dial in the All Acess, it would not be a
big
deal to use the FCB1010 for just the echoplexs.

A question... how viable is the FCB1010 with the echoplex? I didn't think
it
handled enough control numbers/notes to be useful.

Thanks for the fast reponses!!!

Craig