Re: Pro tools [not protools] (was Re: Defining "pro")

It's pretty easy to drop $2k on a PC as well if you
get a high end dual processor/core model.  Stuff made
for games can often be a lot more.

I could have put Mac Mini in there and said, "$500"  I
just was going for a high end computer price.

http://mail.yahoo.com