shows Friday & Saturday, Durham & Chapel Hill NC

Listmembers Adrian and I are playing Friday night as 2/3 of the
ambient/industrial improv looping trio Subscape Annex in Durham NC.

Friday night I play improv looping with the 16mm live video mechanical
mixing of Projexorcism in Chapel Hill NC.

Details below. Thanks for your time.

best,
Steve B
http://www.subscapeannex.com/about_steve.html