RE: Naming a software looper

Bill,

I don't quite get what would make this a good practice tool. What did you
have in mind?

BTW, if you didn't know, I'm already in the practice tool business, with
SlowGold (www.slowgold.com). I know it's not the same, but it is a cool
program. But, frankly, I think there's more juice (and I mean that both in
terms of excitement for me and $$) in the creative tools business. I could
be wrong about the $$.

Warren