Re: The 2005 Looper's Survey ...begins... NOW!

OK - we have 2 options then:

1) you can locate and delete the cookie that was written to your machine
by uncledig.com (or it may have been written by loopsurvey.uncledig.com)
and resubmit (the survey uses cookies to know you have submitted)
2) you can just send me your answers via email and I'll post them myself

Don't want to miss anyone, so please let me know!!  Thanks for doing the
survey, and sorry again for the hassle.

Doug