Re: Re EDP loosing MIDI Clock sync - Quest

Luis

are you really sure of the quality off the soft thru off the behringer
footped ?? before going after the edp again ...
 it took me 20 sec to make a search on the fcb yahoo group (soft thru) to
find some post complaining  about the merge function

and you go with midi clock thru the fcb while banging whatever edp
functions
and complaining the edp looses sync "sometimes" after a while.
quote
I was doing a lot of multiplying,inserting,replacing and
re-recording and it would stay synced for the most
part but after a while it would start drifting
unquote

please get a "real" merge box then describe exactly what you pressed then
we
can perhaps understand what happened

Claude