Re: Looping AABA tunes (Was: How do YOU loop?)

i am really looking forward to trying this out on the
looperlative. the problem with the EDP is that things
invariably go out of sync (even if you have two of
them brother-jacked together). throw in midi-clock,
all the hoo-hah with 8ths/cycles, mutes,
insert-reverse and everything else and i often wind up
with mysteriously moving start points and stuff
slipping out of sync all too easily.