Midi control of audio routing for Mobius

Hi,
I am trying to check if I can reproduce my hardware setup into a mixed
hardware/software setup.
My main concern is trying to substitute my Switchblade.
So here is what I still haven't found how to do:

I want to send some software outputs ( from Mobius) to analog outputs (
this is clearly possible with the majority of the native mix sw of
almost any sound card) BUT I need to control the level of this output
(not of the software) via Midi.
Plus I need to assign a midi fader so that it can operate contemporarly
lifting one fader and lowering another one ( say that with the midi
fader UP it lifts mixer channel "A"  up and mixer channel "B" down, with
midi fader DOWN it does the opposite.
I checked Rme totalmix and, while it allows for some midicontrol, it is
restricted to some functions and it does work just with few specific
hardware, there is no chance to assign specific midi control operations
to specific faders and Rme says they have no interest in developing it
further.
Any idea ?
Best,
Luca