Re: what a loop has to say

In a message dated 3/17/06 12:51:02 PM, per@boysen.se writes:

Can a musician hide behind extremely developed playing abilities?
If so, what is he trying to compensate for?

my niece.....an excellent pianist, really good.....when i asked her to play me one of "her" tunes, she couldn't, she had none.....can she jam?.....didn't have the faintest idea how to do that.....it blew my mind and opened my eyes to how varied our views of music are.....per, what did you mean "see thru the hoax".....mic

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11