Re: question for a friend

At 7:03 PM -0800 1/8/07, Richard Sales wrote:

>So he wants to play his tuba live and use VST plug ins live - and
>HEAR the plug ins live, real time.  I think I've been reading about
>'all of y'all' doing that so if you have an answer you can reply to
>Miles in the CC,,, OR I'll copy and forward your replies.  He is, by
>the way, one killer tuba (actually sousaphone) player and a fabulous
>person.  Plays in my sometimes band, The Musical Fruit.

Yeah, you're right.  Lots of people here do that exact kind of thing
(unless I'm missing a level of complexity in your question), and
there are a lot of ways to do it depending upon one's personal
preferences.

Quick question to start, however: is there a computing platform he
prefers (Mac, Win, or Linux)?

        --m.
--
_______
"You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike..."