oil can oil

I just looked at ebay and the oil for oll can delays isn't there now. Was just a week ago.

It IS available. So here's one resource.

http://jray1.tripod.com/

and another

http://www.oilcandelay.com/

which will lead you to:

http://p200.ezboard.com/btelrayoilcanaddicts

This is where I learned the tiny bit I know about oil can delays.

There's a guy on ebay trying to sell a Fender oilcan for almost 700! They're not worth that. A very rare Standel just sold for less than 300 (if I remember correctly). I hear the best are the Gibson ones and they fetch around $300 USD.

As you can see, I am - of course - interested in the project!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio