Re: Help with echoplex...it records..all the time! ANyone seen thisproblem?

Hi Bob,
It's like Jon said, probably the interface mode is set to dEL (delay).

A handy thing to do when you obtain an EDP is to do a factory reset.
Hold down the Parameter button while powering on the unit.

So you're still  with that multiple EDP setup,
hope that works out.

andy butler