Re: stretching words

Per, thanks for this info. I had actually wrote, then scrapped, an email
to LD a few months ago asking whether this technique was possible using
any kind of current technology. I thought it was some brilliant idea I
had come up with!...now I see it's been around forever (in computer
years)! I just love the idea of making the dimension of time absolutely
plastic, or even static, with regards to playback. Do you know of any
audio examples where I might hear this?

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com