FCB "Direct Select" ? (was: Posting my looping rig's specifications)

I use a "photografic memory" to remember the button where i stored a
function on the FCB.
I use 5 banks to control Mobius and i use to "group" in a bank "a set of
functions" that have sense to me, so i have only to remember what "kinds"
of functions i have set up on a single bank.
I just run the Up and Dwn buttons and i'm in front to another group of
functions.
It works for me, but i've always been curious of different experiences
about using "Direct Select" enabled on the FCB.
Anyone ?

Greetings

fabio
www.eterogeneo.com