Re: Following Acoustic Musicians with Looper

On 8 okt 2007, at 10.59, Cara Quinn wrote:

>   I use a combo of retrigger / sus-unrounded-multiply on the EDP.

That's my fav too, when looping un-synced with a group.  :-)

I migrated the technique into my Mobius looping laptop setup as well.
With the latest Mobius version it works well for me as long as I stay
on just one track. <contemplating mode on> I've been thinking about
making a script for Record that also deletes all other tracks... or
maybe that changes the rate (pitch+length) of slave tracks to adapt
to the new tempo... wonder if that is possible?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)