Re: FCB "Direct Select" ? (was: Posting my looping rig's specification s)

On 8 okt 2007, at 11.08, eterogeneo wrote:

> I use a "photografic memory" to remember the button where i stored a
> function on the FCB.

Two of my banks are exactly the same as I was using with my EDP five
years ago. But now with 7 banks I both use "photographic memory" and
the linguistic trick of placing functions that have to do with Fading
in bank Five, functions that have to do with Speed in in bank Six,
direct Select Track in bank Seven. FCB button 9 and 10 are duplicated
over some banks for the two functions Previous- and Next Loop.

> I use 5 banks to control Mobius and i use to "group" in a bank "a
> set of
> functions" that have sense to me, so i have only to remember what
> "kinds"
> of functions i have set up on a single bank.
> I just run the Up and Dwn buttons and i'm in front to another group of
> functions.
> It works for me, but i've always been curious of different experiences
> about using "Direct Select" enabled on the FCB.
> Anyone ?

I'm always curious about how others organize their real-time looping
flow. Thanks for sharing! Are you bringing a paper print-out of your
bank setup to Santa Cruz?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)