Re: very special floor-based looper

I'm just confused as the pragmatic difference between lugging a desktop
computer box around, with a touch screen connected to it, maybe an
external
audio interface, and a MIDI controller....and simply bringing a laptop and
an interface and MIDI controller. Not much difference to me...both revolve
around the PC, which is what has been sucking the artistic energy out of me

Remember the sci-fi movie, Lifeforce?   Remember that beautiful
brunet/alien
who was walking around, baring her breasts, seducing men, and sucking the
life out of them? Yeah, that's the laptop/max/reaktor for me. It's just so
damn seductive I can't say no, but it drains me. :)

Kris