Re: Logelloop multitrack realtime audio looper for MAC OS 10.4and 10.5

At 10:14 AM -0800 12/30/07, info at zoekeating wrote:
>FYI, you can download it and try it out before buying. that might be
>a good way to answer your questions, just a suggestion.

Thanks Zoe, but I started actually playing with it yesterday and most
of these are questions in addition to what I've found.  I keep
running up against that bloody 20-minute demo limit (I think there's
also supposed to be another limit at the 10-minute mark -- dumps all
your loop memory -- but that's either inconsistent or a bug).  I get
into something really convoluted, then it shuts down.  :P

It's actually a pretty deep little program, having learned a lot of
lessons from the Repeater, EDP, and Mobius, amongst others.

        --m.
--
_____
"the wind in my heart; the dust in my head...."