Re: Logelloop multitrack realtime audio looper for MAC OS 10.4 and 10.5

Le 30 déc. 07 à 20:06, Mech a écrit :

> At 10:14 AM -0800 12/30/07, info at zoekeating wrote:
>> FYI, you can download it and try it out before buying. that might
>> be a good way to answer your questions, just a suggestion.

Yes but Logelloop is like a looping factory -)
You need a lot of time to find everithing... and the documentation is
not finished.
Sometimes some questions permit to save a lot of time!!!!

> Thanks Zoe, but I started actually playing with it yesterday and
> most of these are questions in addition to what I've found.  I keep
> running up against that bloody 20-minute demo limit (I think there's
> also supposed to be another limit at the 10-minute mark -- dumps all
> your loop memory -- but that's either inconsistent or a bug).  I get
> into something really convoluted, then it shuts down.  :P

Yes. 20 minutes is the demo limit. After it crash! I am sure that 20
minutes is not enough so i will change this very soon.
And the 10 minutes dump is not a bug! It is a bad idea i have a day!!
I will also change this.

> It's actually a pretty deep little program, having learned a lot of
> lessons from the Repeater, EDP, and Mobius, amongst others.

Yes, maybe DEEP is the appropriate word.

Thanks to be interested in Logelloop!!
Philippe OLLIVIER