Re: amplifying a national steel dobro guitar

Here's an incredible one that I'm lusting after but I can't think about it!

http://om28.com/sreso/morss.html

It's handmade and very cheap considering. I have a friend who has a tricone made by Morton and it howls!

Speaking of Keb Mo, you might consider a Dobro. Old ones can be had relatively cheap.

Also, I hadn't seen the other posts on Schatten and Highander when I responded. Sorry to repeat old info!

I guess I'd say either do your due diligence or just jump and try a few.
richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
www.glassWing.com www.richardsales.com