Re: New Product preview at the Ethermusic festival

Luca,

I'm not sure when the "official" roll out date is.  As I mentioned
before, it appears to be quite an innovative leap for the guitar and I
look forward to hearing the impressions of you and others on the list
as you get become acquainted with the Moog Guitar.

-- Kevin