Re: EDP and Logic

I guess you mean acoustic feedback? (we also have MIDI feedback loop
issue and the feedback used in the EDP to sculpt audio layers
overdubbing). Acoustic feedback happens when the input signal is sent
out though the main output. So the cure would be to change that.

Another idea you may look into is to record the EDP's dry and wet
output to two different tracks. I don't remember if these signals are
available as physical jacks on EDP's rear side, but anyway you should
be able to do that by splitting the signal pre EDP, sending the dry
directly into one input of the Sapphire and the other into the EDP.
Set the EDP mix knob to all wet and route its output into the second
input of the Sapphire.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen - www.perboysen.com