Re: iTunes now "All DRM Free"

I would imagine this will take a while, since the DRM isn't just a checkbox piece of metadata that can be bulk-edited.  New un-DRM'ed versions of the tracks will need to be uploaded.  The content providers are the ones who provide the sellable files to Apple via an iTunes uploader tool.

Apple and the content providers may have already started this process before the announcement was made yesterday, but the entire thing will probably take weeks/months from when it starts.

TH