Re: Early bird loopers with Live?

Jeff,
you would have a hard time to copy my way of rounding with your way to
store samples.
I know its a challenge for you. And it must be possible...
but from my point of view, you could leave this one alone for my loop
plug, its very mine.
you have been very successful in copying every other function, some of
which I could not really call mine, because the ideas came from
fellows on this list...
and... its even more challenging to add more new stuff, no?

:-)
Matthias