Re: looping question

Loren, this is f****** amazing!! I've been waiting for this a long
time. And I have to admit that I am a little bit lazy when it comes to
learning a new software, or understanding how midi clips work on
ableton, or stuff like that. I'm pretty happy to see that Sooperlooper
has this new feature, which will allow me to keep using it (since I'm
already familiar with it) and focus only on making music. Thanks a lot
for that!!
Take care,
Alex