Re: WOT but for Mac users

Ditto on that ... I've been doing business w/Small Dog for over 15
years ... you can take your chances and find a better price with other
used Mac businesses (possibly, but not likely) but Small Dog is
consistently outstanding and stands behind every unit that they ship
out the door.

They are also a very "good" business: they have been rated as one of
the best businesses to work for in the state of Vermont and support
their employees.

You simply won't go wrong with them, Jim.

Best,

Dennis

--
http://myspace.com/usrsbin