Re: WOT but for Mac users

Guys thanks very much.  I've checked out SD before but glad to know you are both positive.  Right now they don't have anything in the range I need.  It looks like the best right now is Apple Refurb.  I was curious if anyone had had any interaction with Gainsaver which is a southern CA web store.  On eopinion they get a lot of good scores but a few really bad ones.  I almost bought from them a year ago and then found my 17" MBP on Craigslist which has been absolutely fabulous.

Jim