Re: airlines regulations - no instruments on board?

in rasputina we used a company called soundmoves...but it was pretty
darn expensive.

...and stressful...once they left our cellos (in flight cases) on the
tarmac in LAX...then lost them for 2 days. meanwhile we had to
scrounge up rental cellos.

we never used them for anything except amps after that.