Re: airlines regulations - no instruments on board?

In Cranes we used a company called Rock it Cargo.. Very good, but a few funny stories,Once they delivered our stuff to us after a tour, and there was one case (a big one, with ALL the guitars in) missing HELP... !!!  But wait.. there was one EXTRA case too, one that wasnt ours.. So we look at the lading document that was afixed to the side...

Sure enough it was some one elses case, they must have ours..

It was infact belonging to The Rolling Stones.

And what was in the case I hear you cry... their guitars??? No.. not exactly..

On the document is said:

ROLLING STONES - 1(one) X 50 (FIFTY) ft inflatable honky tonk woman.

Did we worry about losing our guitars? not a jot.. we sat back and waited for the phone call.. " Excuse me, is that the Cranes? Umm.. I wonder... do you have our 50 foot inflatable honky tonk woman?

http://vimeo.com/user825094
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe
http://www.myspace.com/markfrancombe
http://www.looop.no/shop/catlabel.php?q=Synch%20Non%20Synch