From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:18:46
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: the death of the loop LINE6 FBV EXPRESS USB

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Nadia Salom <nadia.salom@gmx.de> wrote:
> does anyone have experience with the Line6 FBC Express USB in Ableton???
>
> http://line6.com/footcontrollers/fbvexpressmkii.html

No experience with it but I checked the manual on your link and it
doesn't seem to be a MIDI pedal but rather something dedicated for
Line6 products in particular.

The most popular MIDI pedal board is
http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/FCB1010.aspx

It has even got its own Wiki now! ;-))
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Behringer_FCB1010_MIDI_Pedal

They typically last for about three years if used intensively. They
are heavy and clumsy. But they are inexpensive and can be bought
anywhere.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se