Re: Max for Live: Potential for looping tweaks?

Hi Per

> I would guess the odds for "freely arrangig clips via simple midi
> controls" are quite low.
That's what I suspected :(

> Many users have been asking for simple things like "deleting a clip by
> MIDI" but it has never been implemented.
Yep, that would be the first thing, too :) Am I asking for too much?

Actually, I don't even want to hack the "crippled Looper". For my
purposes, I'd be happy with standard Live + 1-2 plugins of
Mobius/SooperLooper.
However, I'd like to do all the fancy things you can do with clips/scenes
without touching the keyboard - in fact without looking at the screen.
Launchpad has been a good first step in that direction. But for me, it
falls short of what I'd like to do: freely control the clips/scenes (not
even fancy effects/warping etc.).

It's really too bad, because my ideal workflow would be:
- Live Looping: Mobius + Mainstage
- Song Arrangement: Ableton Live
- Song Production: Logic

So, I'd either need to find a way to arrange songs easily in Logic or use
Ableton Live for Livelooping.

best regards
Buzap