Re: laptop looping

Tascam gear is rock solid. I have an older 428 interface on a desktop that won't die. Plus it's pretty robust and sounds decent.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 03:21:36 -0400
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: laptop looping

Jeff I recommend one of the Tascam USB interfaces which Peter also has. I have an old one that is really stable, the 224 model, has midi, the A/D and D/A converters.  Here is mine, http://cgi.ebay.com/TASCAM-US-224-DIGITAL-AUDIO-WORK-STATION-CONTROLLER-/200464575269?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eac9eab25

Also the M-audio ones...

Exciting to think you are entertaining this, clearly Steve has influenced you.