Re: Bowing Stick - practice session clip shared

The graphtech system sound great (thanks to Andy for pointing me in the direction of this). Two hexpander boards would work very easily with a chapman stick.

http://graphtech.com/products.html?CategoryID=2

If I buy one, I'd definitely go to the bother of fitting the systems.

Ricky

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Ricky Graham <rickygrahammusic@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Personally I rather go
> deeper into audio processing than put MIDI pickups on my stick. That's
> more like "the real thing" to me (unless we are talking Akai EWI
> 4000s, the ultimate MIDI controller instrument ;-)"
>
> Oh, I don't bother with MIDI unless a software environment requires me to do
> so. I'd be interested in extracting audio from each string, similar to what
> I'm working on at the moment with the guitar.

I see and agree. Polyphonic pickups are definitely highly interesting.
Not sure the Roland is the best sounding though (anyone here to spill
some knowledge?).

per