Re: Getting sound in and out of a computer

Wow! That does look like a nice little unit.

So, the Saffire would be the front end with mikes and DI from the my guitar amp, then connected to the firewire interface on my computer.

Then for the signal going to the mixing board at the venue, would I take that out of the audio out of the computer, or can I take that back out of the Saffire?