Re: softstep report #1

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Todd Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you only run the software to set the softstep up and then the hardware saves the settings for stand alone performance or does the software have to be running in the background?

My understanding is that the software just sets up the pedal, and that its possible to use with hardware only, it is possible to use via midi after all,  if using the extar midi box thingy...

I am however not completely sure about anything, now I come to write it...

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com