Re: Rang III loop copy (multiply)question

Louie Angulo wrote:
> is the evoloop going to be a pedal or rack?

More a desktop unit.
It won't be directly foot operable, for that
a midi controller will be necessary.
Matt hopes to provide a readymade template for the Softstep.

I hope it has optional rackmount.

> when do you estimate it will
> be available?

If you start salivating now......

;-)
such questions are not so easy to answer,
Matthias had hoped to have something to show at this
years NAMM.

> say Andy,ive never used the FCB1010 to control 2 EDPs independently but
> if i chose to go this route,what would be an ideal source number for the
> second EDP so midi notes dont conflict?

here's a spreadsheet

http://www.loopersdelight.com/tools/echoplex/PLEX_MIDI_COMMANDS.zip

something like

EDP1
Source# 1
Looptrig# 127

EDP2
Source# 55
Looptrig#127

...where the looptrig values won't work, but won't interfere

Maybe someone else currently on list has actually done this.

Better to use Softstep and put them on different channels.
(then you can program to run in stereo too)

>do you ever used them like that
> or just stick to the stereo config?

They're always set up in stereo config, but I often
use the front panel buttons on the slave to make them
split.
e.g. Param>> Next sends the right channel edp into reverse.

andy