Re: Rang III loop copy (multiply)question

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 3:39 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
Better to use Softstep and put them on different channels.
(then you can program to run in stereo too)

Thats what Im doing Luis--

I have one EDP1 scene one EDP2 scene and a few MIX scenes, where I have BOTH inserts (EDP1 and EDP2) next to each other on the pedal. I also have one scene where I have 2 commands per pedal, and this will send something to BOTH.

The EDPs are set up the same, same Source #, but I have EDP1 on channel 15 and EDP 2 on channel 16.

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com