Re: WHAT SORTS OF FIREWIRE INTEFACES ARE PEOPLE USING THESE DAYS?

Ooofda!

At a price like that, no wonder the Metric Halo hadn't appeared on my
radar.

(Metric Halo Mobile I/O 2882 = $1,895)

Even the RME 400 is a bit pricier than my humble wallet can afford.

(RME Fireface 400 = RME Fireface 400)

Like Kevin said, I have heard some really good things about the Apogee
Duet, though it's mere 2 in and 2 out is pretty limiting.

(Apogee Duet = $499.95)

I just don't know anyone "in the field" using one.

I appreciate all input though.

I am considering anything I can afford...let's say under $800

Thanks,

Ted