Re: The EDP and the Looperlative

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
Missing it in Mobius but finding some comfort in the scripting option

Are you saying you like to script in Mobius, or that you HAVE FOUND some kinda  emulation using scripting.. if you have.. gimme!

I have been looking into trim (no good cos it chucks the trimmed audio- unlike on repeater, where you can also do loop windowing, albeit with rabid twisting of knobs physically with hands)..
then I tried trim > undo > slip > trim... but its not working.. mostly down to my inability to script methinks... but the idea was to trim, undo back to Un trimmed, move along a bit and trim.. then repeat...

Why cant we have a mode in Mobius called.. er... Window.. eh Jeff? (press once to loop around a cycle, press again to move to the next cycle.. think that would do it?)

Mark

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com