Re: Piano lessons advice (O.T.)

Marc wonderful approach above to the piano.  Ironically while walking
my daughter to school this morn I was just relaying piano technique
and its uniqueness to be a wonderful foundation for music.  Its all
there in front of you with its polyphony.  I studied formerly in my
college years and just improvise these days.   Not much to share here
that in a serious way Luis echoing Marc, just sit down and explore.
Its like a. Friend said to me once re a conversation on 12-string
guitar technique.  In my response to how to approach 12-string,.don't
think about it'.

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

*From Brooklyn To Glindran*, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin
&
Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com