Re: EchoLoop vs mobius

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Gareth Whittock
<buddhamachine@live.co.uk> wrote:
> What's the difference between echoloop and mobius guys? I can't find
> any info in the 6 mins I have before going back to work..

Ok, quick answer here then - in 5 minutes, cause I already lost one by
munching some breakfast...

No scripting option in Echoloop while deeply implemented in Mobius.
One Mobius plugin runs several tracks for parallel loops while
Echoloop achieves multi channel looping by using many plugin instances
opened on parallel channels inside the plugin host. Both plugins offer
real-time loop length multiplication but Mobius also offers instant
loop length multiplication and division are possible (good thing here
is that the coefficient "3" is one option, to compare with Live's
Looper that only offers even numbers for instant
multiplication/division).

Per