Re: M9/M13/HD500

The HD has a mono in (actually an extra aux in as well but not meant
for stereo apps) , it does have a  stereo out, can't say about the
looper though I assume its mono, I can't for the life of me see how
this is terribly important unless it was a true stereo multi track
looper  like the LP-1 and you wanted to pan tracks in the stereo
field, or you have a stereo output like I assume you do Sjaak and you
needed to preserve your imaging. stereo  is  great for  studio mix
down  but in a live situation it can cause you phase cancellation
issues where, unless you are standing in a sweet spot, you might stop
being able to hear a crucial element of your mix like something
rhythmic you need to hear.  If you gotta have panning or stereo
imaging this is a workaround:  I use an M-9, but I rarely use anything
other than delays of various types,  and the occasional specialty
reverbs, ring modulator, or filters , so I park the looper in front of
other effects so i can reprocess it with stereo delays (or any of the
M-9's stereo modulation effects or panners )  and send it in stereo
to  the LP-1, then resample if i want .  Problem solved

Bill