Re: M9/M13/HD500

Bill i never really understood either why stereo looping  was so important
But now that i have the new digitech stereo looper,man it does make a
difference specially when you loop the stereo fx the line 6 m9 has to
offer.
I know for us guitarrists is maybe not always that important, but
Sjaak does beautiful dreamy synth soundscapes where space and dimesion
is crucial
I remember listening to him and being lost in his sound, it sounded
huge and it would be a pity to sacrifice his signal  with a mono
looper;-)
Luis