Re: M9/M13/HD500

Hi Luis

So you have the new Jamman Stereo?

I have it too, thought no-one on this list uses it...  :-)

Have you updated the firmware / whats your opinion on JamManager software? IMHO it sucks ass, big time.
It only accepts wav's that I've processed and saved with audacity, something to do with the file format, havent solved it yet.
Been saving my backing tracks with audacity, and the JamManager seems to accept them.

I had a hell of a headache with that when I did my backing tracks on Cubase, then saved them to normal PCM 44100 16-bit wav's and that damn thing wouldnt accept them,¨
have you had these problems?

-Petri-