Re: Mobius Script help please?

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 12:15 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:

> Does this mean that for each bank you can assign different CC´s for the
> pedals to send out?

No, but I think you can do that as well! :-)) I wrote that I assigned
different Exp Pedals to the SWITCHES, not generally for a complete
bank. But in order to assign what Exp Pedal each switch inside a bank
will call up you go into the bank edit area to set it up.

> Can a Mobius script cancel the default mapping of the pedal momentarily,
>and
> reinstate it after... um.. after... er.. well I se the problem.. youd
>have
> to have 2 switches, thing on... thing off... right? Could this be a way
> round the scripts that go global? A Start crazy panning pedal and a stop
> crazy panning pedal...

Well you can make a Mobius script that calls up a new MIDI
Configuration in Mobius. I used that a couple of years ago, so I know
it is possible. That way I could use the same MIDI pedalboard setup to
reach different looper functions. In my case I used it only to change
between different kind of scales affecting my rate-shift-foot-keyboard
bank. Today I don't need that because the LG2 has more switches and I
can instantly access all rate shift intervals I need.

Per