Re: Latency Problems

Os,

What interface/computer are you using to get way below 100? I had a brief
stint that I was getting by with 64 but then I started getting random
pops/clicks that would rule it out for live use. This is with a macbook
pro i7/fireface uc . Kinda bummed me out because I thought this combo
would handle 64 samples no prob and latency wise there is not any
improvement from my 4 year old macbook white to a less than a year old
macbook pro i7.