Re: Eventide. Was: NOrd

>  For me though, well, the Harmonizer has no equal and I'd love to see them take "The Next Step(tm)"...

Not even the Axe-Fx Ultra? I was afraid that could be an Eventide killer.

>huh?  remote software for eventide?  tell me more.

So, the plan is to finish up a program that can perform remote control button presses, then include routing, and after that, include algorithm editing from the existing vSigX.  I'm also planning to include Eclipse patch editing as well.  (It's nothing like Harmonizer algorithm editing though.)

Fantastic. Do you happen to have an email list I could get on to keep abreast of any developments? And--I (almost) hesitate to ask--any idea of a timetable for availability?;)

Would it be possible to have your program assemble virtual racks of the user's own making? I guess the program would have to know how to insert the appropriate algorithms and make all the right vSigX connections. I've always thought it'd be so cool to be able to make the individual racks more customizable.

Thanks,

Jeff